EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Penny Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:18:26 -0400
Hi folks,

For your information, I found this message when I opened up the EASI digest
today.

******************   McAfee VirusScan ************************
******* Alert generated at: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:08:17 -0500 *********

McAfee VirusScan has detected a potential threat in this e-mail
sent by Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>.
The following actions were attempted on each suspicious part.
We strongly recommend that you report this virus-related activity
to Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>.

 The attachment "Unnamed attachment" is infected with the
W32/Bagle@MM!pwdzip Virus(es).
This attachment has been quarantined.

Penny