From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 10:06:14 -0700

Hi folks,

Thank you so much for all of your information and the time that you
took to share with me. I hope that I have not left out any
information in the following summary:
Consider metal toxicity, yeast and/or bacterial overgrowth, mold
allergy, Adrenal issues, Low oxalates (see Susan Owens' yahoo group--
Trying_Low_Oxalates), hormone replacement therapy may be a problem,
Fibromyalgia triggers, Leaky gut syndrome), Allergy testing such as
Food sensitivy tests such as the ones done by Enterolab, Stomach Acid
levels (Heidelberg test or kinesiology testing-some Naturopaths do
this) CDSA (Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis) (much of this
testing is done by Naturopaths or Holistic Physicians).

Rule out diseases such as Eosinophilic Esophagitis (gastroenterologist
Rain barrel theory (Google it) (environmental allergies can
contribute to overload)

NAET
Energy work such as Bioenergy

Allergen-free doctor prescribed medical food shake such as
Biogenesis; or Alpha Nutrition found at http://www.nutramed.com/
Diets such as: Specific carbohydrate diet, Elimination diet, Body
ecology diet
Two sites for the primal diet: www.wewant2live.com and
www.primaldiet.com
Diet recommenation: give up coffee, tea, all sodas, all artificial
sugar, all GF grain products, soy, beef, eggs, all processed meats,
and dairy, Eat wild salmon, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, fresh whole
organic foods when you can, drink some 100% grape juice diluted for a
treat - if you can do grapes; Distilled water fast; &/or rotate food

One person’s doc recommended Designs for Health products Immunitone
Plus and GI-Revive.
Reduce inflammation with supplements such as  fish oil, aloe vera,
Oil of Oregano
Probiotics such as Digestacare, L Glutamine
Treat inflammation with prescriptions such as Ketotifen Fumarate or
Gastrocom
Prednisone to get through flares

Book recommendations: "Patient Heal Thyself" by Jordan Rubin, a
naturopath, “Diagnosis Unknown” by Randy Smith (about dysbiosis),
Food Allergy Survival Guide” by Melina, Stepaniak, Aronson, Super
Foods & Eat Right for your Blood Type - they are not GF books, so
just ignore the parts about dairy & wheat.

Web site recommendations: www.glutensensitivity.net and click on
"Medical Diagrams
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/beginnerBEDROK/