Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:51:21 +0000

I live west of Chicago and I'm assuming that none of the stations listed will be strong enough for me to hear this.  So for those of us that can't hear it, you can order it on CD.  I do have his book, Celiac Disease: A Hidden Epidemic which is excellent so I imagine that most of what he'll say will be similar to what's in the book.

Laurie

Per the People's Pharmacy website:
To order a copy of this or any radio show you can call (800) 732-2334. Shows are available on CD for maximum sound quality. The cost, including shipping and handling, is $15. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted, or you can send a check for $15 to: Graedons' People's Pharmacy (Show #, date or topic); PO Box 52027; Durham, NC 27717-2027

Go to their webpage to get the show#
http://www.healthcentral.com/peoplespharmacy/408/more_index_2_12_37.html

They already have at least one interview with Dr. Peter Green.  I thought I had seen another one but can't find it now.
Controlling Celiac Disease #558
Posting Date: 09/10/2005
Celiac disease is a condition in which exposure to gluten from certain grains triggers an autoimmune reaction. Although American doctors have been taught that it is extremely rare, research over the past decade has shown it is actually far more common, with an incidence similar to that in Europe. Left untreated, celiac disease can cause serious health problems, including infertility, osteoporosis and cancer. But diagnosis sometimes takes years because the symptoms are not recognized. Find out how to recognize this
dangerous disease and how it can be treated.
Guest:Peter Green, M.D., is Professor of Clinical Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, and the Director of the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University.