Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:48:36 -0500

I think it would be fun to have a list of only GF restauants in the U.S.
It would be something for people who travel a lot or for vacation times.
I know of 5 such places now:

Beyond the Grain
West Des Moines, Iowa

Piques
Urbandale, Iowa

Deby's
Denver, Co.

The Flying Apron
Seattle, Wa.

GF Creations
Phoenix, Az.

If anyone else could add to my list, I would like to start a booklet with
these places in it.  Remember, they can not serve anything but GF at the
establishments.

Theresa