C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:14:07 -0600
You mean you aren't for Bush, but you're for the war, I'm willing to listen.
I know several republicans who are like that, they don't understand why
people like myself can support the troops but frown on the war.  I know this
is mean to say but I would love to see Bush ship children of war supporters
over to Iraq and come home either disabled or dead, and ask them "was it
worthwhile".

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net