C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:51:29 -0600
Friends,

I'm sure you remember my posting a couple of weeks ago concerning my friend
with cerebral palsy whose husband is verbally abusive and doesn't help her
with anything.  I'm not sure if you know that I also have the same attendant
as this gal, and this morning the attendant was at this couple's house
before coming to mine, and the attendant was told to leave or the husband is
getting a restraining order against her.  I know that I'm a very intelligent
guy, who shouldn't be asking this because I feel it's basic common sense,,
but does he have any grounds to do this action?  I have personally had this
attendant for almost 5 years, and haven't had any problems which might lead
to this action.  Sure when the daughter is home from school, the attendant
talks to her, but I don't see any problems with that especially when my
friend is right there.

Thanks,

Anthony

Visit my website at  <http://www.anthonyarnold.net> www.anthonyarnold.net