BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:25:59 -0700
John,  You may just be our savior!!!!!!  These organizations are JUST
keeping their collective heads above water as it were.  I think that would
be a great combination of efforts and just what we are looking for.

My windows project rather came to a standstill because the garage project
was MUCH more than I had anticipated--of course, aren't they always.  So
now winter is staring me in the face and I still have windows that HAVE to
be done.  I WILL get them done though.

We did find a man to take the garage down for the lumber, not charge us
$1,500 and then burn it as one fellow wanted to do.  This man apparently
restores old barns and houses and uses the lumber.  He is also buying the
sawmill.  He hopes to be able to saw out lumber for some of his work.
Thanks,  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT