VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 10:27:18 -0400
Hello Mike Burks:

Here is my comment on the website you suggested we take a look at:

I use the latest version of ZoomText and I was unable to get the ap reader
or doc reader or speak it tool to read the page. There seems to be no alt
tagging on this page what so ever. The hover feature for my mouse pointer
does not work. That is when I point to a word my ZoomText should announce
the word.

The only way I could get ZoomText to read the site was to copy the text to
the clipboard and use the read clipboard feature.

I would say the site needs a little more work to get it up to speed
accessibility wise.