VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Ruby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 10:45:11 -0600
Why is nero v7 not good with window-eyes 5.5? I use it all the time with no
problems.

Yes there are some things that don't work well like designing a cd label,
but I have not messed with it much either since I don't see them anyway, but
I will still need to make them.

Get your online emo account here:
https://www.emocorp.com/s/template/Signup.vm/s_extRefId/287433001/su_group/1
01