VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 02:04:50 -0500
Hi all,
Harry here.
Well, here's the latest about nero version 7.
On blind cool tech

http://www.blindcooltech.com

There's a podcast about Nero version 7 done by Rick Harmon.
It's not accessible with Jaws, and not good either through Window Eyes.
Now, the question I have is this.  Does anyone know where we can download full versions of Nero 6.6 or earlier versions?
It'd be nice if there was a web site where we could download and use older versions of Nero.
Now, here's an alternative.
Freedom Box

http://www.freedombox.info

has an audio editor that will let you play CDS, and also copy CDs.
In version 2.0 of System Access that will be released for purchase March 18th, I think I heard it will let you also burn CDs.
To know however, on there home page is a link to info about system access 2.0.
So, there ya have it folks.
take care,
Harry