From:
Carrie Coineandubh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:54:50 -0800
Here is some info on the seminar. I have the mail registration form
as a word doc I can send to anyone that might be interested, or you
can contact either of the people listed below.

--Carrie

Seminar on Healthy Traditional Diets
with Sally Fallon
President, The Weston Price Foundation
Author of Nourishing Traditions and
Eat Fat Lose Fat
  Friday Evening,  April 28,   7-9PM and
All-Day Saturday, April 29, 9:30-6:30

  Held at: Jim Cherry Learning Resource Center Auditorium
    Georgia Perimeter College, Clarkston Campus,
	 555 North Indian Creek Drive
	      Clarkston, Georgia 30021
http://www.gpc.edu/Campus_Maps/Clarkston.html  (Bldg. L)

Cost for this informative seminar is only $10.00 for April 28th,
and $50.00 for April 29th.

During the lunch break on Saturday, April 29th, an NT luncheon will
be offered for $18.00 per person.   Meal will include Beef Stew,
Salad, Raw Cheese, Bread and a beverage.  If you want to purchase
the lunch please add the cost of the luncheon to your registration
fee.

Registration Questions?
Contact: Alison Tyler, [log in to unmask], 770.757,1498 or
Lynn Razaitis,  404.294.6686, [log in to unmask]

  * To register online using Pay Pal, contact Alison Tyler -
*  To register by mail, please make checks payable to GA Weston
Price Foundation, and send this form and registration fee to:
Alison Tyler - 3869 Vickie Ct., Duluth, GA  30096