BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that doubts.
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 06:36:54 -0400
Rudy Christian wrote:
> Yeh, but you always have the deck rail ;~)
I'd hate to burn my distended bunn on a passing glacier, bro.

On the current bathroom imagine the scene of the owner sitting on an
upturned orange Home Depot bucket in the fecal position in order to
determine if the cover of the wing wall (no partition here... it is a 7"
thick wall) was sufficient to obscure view from the tub - lest there be
a visiting damsel lathering in it. It was determined that the position
of the seat is not only sufficient to provide shelter but as well
provides ample opportunity for cross-john communications of an endearing
and personal sort.

And the magnetic door to the shower that cost $5,000 and works perfectly
we refused to dismount.

If it were me though I would have forgone the phone & broadband in the
loo. Sanctuary from instant global communications is a luxury that we
can all afford.

Things are going well enough that we all get 3 days of other nightmares
to contend with.

][<