BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 22:30:24 -0700
Well folks, guess you answered my question.  For now we'll be content with,
"Ayah, she's still astandin'!!!!!!!!  $1,000 a day, oh my, you fellas must
all ride around in chauffer driven cars at that rate!!!!!!!  You'd be
laughed out of town here where a lot of folks are lucky to be makin' that
in a MONTH!!!  City life sure is different, but I think we are happier.

Ralph, this job you are asuckin' after, is it for the defense or the
prosecution?

And what's this "sin" business?  Who's a sinnin' now?  Ruth