BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 12:55:52 -0400
From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
You didn't say what material you are replacing and how long it lasted.
Is there any need to be concerned with in-kind replacement?  In the
right conditions, I think you might get nearly as many years out of the
other two (50 yrs. for yellow, you said) so you might want to consider
cost/longevity although installation is going to be a fairly high
percentage that, if need twice as often e.g. over another product, would
make a big difference.

Something else to think about possibly is what happens to the appearance
do to weathering.  Different types are suppose to weather to different
hues (although I believe some feel it has more to do with environment
than material).  Will it matter that your project is visually different
than the rest of the lot(s)?

Sign me,
Weathering to a silver gray (prematurely)