ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:35:42 +0000
I know a lot of us could not really afford this but there are time share condo's and such where people split the cost and spend a week or days usually down in Florida.  But there are probably others on the list that know of others things and ways it could happen.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries