ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:20:30 +0000
I was a fraid that might happen.  Father in Heaven please continue to be in this situation with Chris and we thank you that you are there protecting him.  I am sure if you were not in his life things would be alot worse.  Thank you Jesus.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries