ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 19:41:21 +0000
Oh yah those babies can bite.  but that is very sweet how he made up and let you know he still loves you.  that is one thing about animals they don't stay mad.  Us humans could learn a lot from our litttle gifts from God.  And they know how to train us well too.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries