ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:40:41 -0700
If you guys don't mind, I'm going to start replying sometimes just in the
subject line, but since I probably have to put something in the message
field, I'll put my name there.  If you think this would be an inappropriate
shortcut to fellowship, please let me know.  It's just that, since I'm in
digest mode, it is easier to start a new message and type a new version of
the subject I am referring to.  I'm praying for your drummer, Karen.

Sharon