From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 06:39:56 -0700

www.therubyrange.com<http://www.therubyrange.com/>

Ruby Range Valentine Cup Cakes

My grandson, Quin, thinks these are the best cupcakes in the world as they combine his 2 favorite things - gf chocolate cake and whipped cream.  They remind me of the cupcakes my grandmother bought from the Watkins Man on his rural Iowa route - does anyone remember those?

Mix and bake the Ruby Range Chocolate Truffle Cake in cupcakes papers - I saw cute valentine cups at my local grocery store

Cool the gluten free cup cake.

Mix whipped cream sweetened with sugar with a touch of vanilla.

To a pastry bag or icing set attach a long narrow tip.

Fill bag or container the with whipped cream.

Insert the tip about an inch into the cupcake and push in 1 - 1/12 Tablespoons of the filling.

Frost the cupcakes with frosting or whipped cream to cover the hole.

Chocolate Truffle Cake testimonial:

My daughter was just diagnosed with Celiac at the time of her birthday party.  She was devastated because she thought she would have no cake.  We made the Ruby Range Chocolate Truffle Cake, and what a hit it was.  The girls cleaned up the cake dish and kept commenting "I thought you couldn't eat this kind of food anymore."  Needless to say the cake was a huge hit and made my daughter feel like she was one of the crowd.  Thanks.  AW, Englewood, Colorado

Please send me 4 mixes of Chocolate Truffle Cake.  I made one as a friend's celiac husband was coming to dinner - I was trying to make him feel included.  Funny thing is that everyone liked the cake way better than my old recipe.  Now that's the only Chocolate Cake I make.  Message given to a retail account in Longmont, Colorado

Other Ruby Range products

Ruby Range Southwest Pancake Mix - "The best pancakes I've ever made and I've been making pancakes for 40 years.  My grandkids loved them."  Yvonne, Boulder, Colorado

Ruby Range Spice Cake - "I had a local bakery make this for my daughter's wedding -WOW - it was great.  Thanks!  Melinda, Illinois

Ruby Range Old Fashioned Cookie Mix - "I've tried lots of gf cookies and mixes and non compare to yours.  I can't believe that the best cookies I ever baked are gluten free too!  Jana, Mississippi

*******
*******