ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:21:23 -0700
Hey John,

I did not know the statistical info on blue moon sbut I knew they were real.
I was thinking they occurred mostly during winter months due to certain
atmospheric conditions and ice crystals in the air that made the moon appear
as if it had a blue haze around it.  That may be false, of course, because
it was some time ago I heard about it.  It is interesting, though, and with
all the phases of the moon I remember seeing before going blind at 11 years
of age, I never got to see a blue moon.  I did see a harvest moon once that
is so vivid in my memory, I felt like we could drive the car I was in right
up on the moon's surface.  Plus, I sware, the moon, at that time, appeared
three dimensional and that is the only time I recall of that happening in my
first 11 years of watching the skies.
I was always looking up at the sky back then for some reason.

Phil.