ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:56:17 -0500
amen.

and lord, be with us all today, guiding us through the day, saying and doing
whatever you would have us to sayor do.  continue to be with those tht are
sick or hurting, those that are lost, and those who are suffering in any
other way.

in Jesus Name.
Amen
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn