ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 07:33:07 -0500
Phil,
Thanks for the update on Vickie.  I am glad you were there with them.
Please let them know I am praying for them.  I know having Rors with her
made her feel better and we know he was much happier as well.  Thanks for
all you do for anyone who needs help.  The Lord will richly bless you.
Virgie and Hoshi