THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah L Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 12:55:12 EDT
.
>        I am not feeling more energy.  Less actually.  And I am
>getting
>on my family's nerves because I ask them the same questions over and
>over
>and can't remember what I'm doing from one minute to the next.  That
>is
>not like me.  I feel like I'm losing my mind.  I just hope it's not
>permanent.
>
>Laura

laura, while looking for your mind, if you happen to come across mine
would you please send it on home? :-))   It has been missing on a regular
basis now for nearly a year. I am starting to think maybe it got another
job, but not in public office anywhere as I would recognise all the
really wonderful ideas coming out of it!!

Sarah