ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:14:52 +0100
Phil,

I thought you were supposed to be praying for my back!  Now, you
keep your praying going because I've had the back problem lots
longer than, and I'll certainly be praying for your back.  I know
this is not easy for you.

"Dear Heavenly Father, please just touch Phil's back and repair
that damage quickly, I pray, that You may be glorified and our
Phil will not be in so much pain.  Amen."

Carol

experienced before,
>unfortunately, and if it goes its normal route, it last for about
two weeks.
>Anyhow, your prayers will be appreciated.  Man, does it hurt,
too.