ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:09:15 -0700
Well, it doesn't appear to have worked, unless his message squeaked through
before the command change took effect.  When he gets up tomorrow, I'll find
out what he is using for a mail program and maybe Carol can get on the phone
and give him her settings since we know her's works.  David,  Carol Pearson
uses this list, although she is no mail right now, so perhaps we can get
some input from her.  She is pretty computer smart for a Brit, I mean, for
an original English speaking person, haw.  If you know her, don't tell her I
said that.  She has quite the English temper.  Of course, my roots go back
to England so I am an original, too.  I just speak with a Midwestern accent.
John Scovell was the first Englishman to come to this country.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com