ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:12:39 -0700
Thanks, Jen, and everyone else who's praying for my dad.  It'll be awhile
before i have an update on the medical tests, but I will let you know as
soon as I hear.  Probably it will be at the end of April.

As far as witnessing, most of the Meltons are Christians.  However, if any
are not, you can be sure my parents will talk with them.  They are very good
about sharing their faith.  some of dad's siblings are sick, though, so
their main purpose is to visit and encourage them.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!