ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:56:14 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for Lyn and her love for you. We know as one of yours you will protect her and care for her.  Father you say in your word ask and it shall be given.  We are asking today that the spot on the memogram be nothing to worry about and that Lyn can go on and have the peace that passes all understanding.  And we thank you for this Jesus in Your precious name we pray Amen

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>