ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 04:39:04 +0000
Father in Haeven thank you for healing April of the chest cold and that she able to do all she needs to do to get everything moved in time.  Thank you Jesus In Your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries