ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:44:09 -0700
Her fever is going back up over 100 and it was over 101 degrees earlier this
afternoon.  They are giving her Tylenol, of course, for discomfort, which in
turns brings the fever down, because they are not supposed to give Tylenol
until your fever hits 101.5 degrees and she was under that.  However, Vicki
told me about 8:30 tonight that she has been eating some today but tonight
her stomach was starting to feel a little gurgly and she was concerned about
it getting upset again.  Fortunately they can stick the medication for
nausea right into the I V and she would get almost instant relief.  We will
learn more to morrow when they will likely be doing another x-ray, or even a
cat scan, if they aren't satisfied things are improving.  They are putting
antibiotics in her I V once every 24 hours, too.  We'll let you know.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com