ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:30:32 -0600
Kathy,

Love isn't always a Teddy Bear hug, love is having the wisdom to reach
beyond that and do what is right. One day perhaps Chris will recognize just
how much it hurts for you and Greg to carry out  what is best for him and
not what  you'd perhaps like to do for the immediate moment as you watch
him dig a deeper hole. You also are parent to more than one child in which
responsibility and example is needed to allow them  to be afforded
attention  as well. I truely believe, one day, you, Greg and Chris and his
wife, perhaps whith their little ones running around Gramma Kathy and
Grampa Greg's  place will be having a cup of coffee and  talking and even
laughing  about these days. I know this is possible, I've seen it happen at
my parents kitchen counter with a boy who was much worse then your Chris.
Remain hopeful.

Brad

Brad

At 04:39 PM 2/11/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Phil,
>I just wonder how I am coming across to all the tender hearted on the
>list.  I hope that they continue to se my point and not start
>believing that I'm a witch or something.  I really do love him!
>Kathy
>

>At 04:22 PM 2/11/2006, you wrote:
> >Well, Kathy,
> >
> >I am glad you at least heard from him.  I have learned to be a big skeptic
> >and I definitely don't ever believe anything Gretchen says and haven't for
> >years.  So don't think for a minute he slept out on the street last night.
> >Even if he can prove it by showing the snow in his shoes.  I'm still glad he
> >called, though, even if he was trying to worm a school pass out of you.  I
> >did that to my poor mother a lot when I was in high school, too.
> >
> >Phil.

Brad

   Get educated, not frustrated