ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:41:14 -0800
I can't offer any advice as I know what you are going through first hand so
to speak.  I will say I understand how hard it is for you as a mother to
watch your son make the sad mistakes he is making and to allow him to make
those mistakes.  It take a special strength to do this.  I question my own
strength when it comes to allowing my own son the freedom to totally screw
up even though I know it might be the rite thing.  I will pray for you that
you might continue on in that special strength that only Our Lord can give.