ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:12:03 -0600
Pat,

You guys are dealing with tough issues and I pray for strength. Vernon is a
wise guy... or I should say a wise man *smile*, seriously he is very estute
and will handle the rental situation rightly. I believe you guys have been
more than fair with the situation, and perhaps being  taken advantage of a
bit. I know not having it rented out would be a concern, but you aren't
getting any income off of it anyway if they aren't paying and apparently
rising damages anyway, so at this point it would be better off empty with
an ad in the paper advertising it. Regarding your mom it is a hard thing, I
pray for her health of course but also her outlook, strength  and faith.

Brad