From:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:17:32 -0800

Hi,

My question to the list was I am going to my daughter in laws graduation from the A.T.Still University of Health Science at the Mesa Arts Center on Main Street Mesa, Arizona and staying at the Arizona Golf Resort on Power Road in Mesa, Arizona.

The following is my summary:

1- There is an Outback in the Phoenix area, if you order tortillas be sure to ask for corn tortillas.

2- If you like italian food there is a restaurant called Carraba's restaurant and they have a gluten free men on their website. It is near the Outback restaurant.

3- The Havana Patio restaurant is a cuban restaurant and they have a gluten free menu. The people there were friendly and the prices reasonable.

Dottie