From:
Jennifer DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:59:17 -0500

Hey everyone,
  We received a post earlier on this, and I just went to McDonalds'
website and to my horror, they have now listed their french fries as
containing wheat.  This was updated on 2/3/06..just a few days ago.  I
have written to McDonalds and suggest everyone do the same.  As we drive
everyday past McDonalds, my daughter shouts, "Mommy, can we have a
cheeseburger..no bun, with french fries, an  orange drink and a toy
today?  Oh and make sure they don't put the bun on!"  We even had it for
her birthday party since pizza wasn't an option.  All of the parents
thought it was a great idea...something different and something EVERYONE
can eat, even people with celiac disease.

  I have no idea why they would start putting wheat in it.  I mean
shouldn't it be potatoes, oil and salt???

Jennifer
Mother of 4 year old celiac
NJ

*******