ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 08:18:33 -0600
Brad,

I'm on a couple lists where this was discussed.  What i understand is that
Web Braille was shut down to make security fixes.  It's one of those cases
where a few were using it incorrectly and  giving away books to those not
qualified.  It's supposed to be working again.

As far as being able to download, this may require some configuring of
Windows and-or explorer.  There is help with this in the FAQ.  After you
reconfigure, you should be able to download after accepting an agreement.
You have to accept that agreement for each and every volume you download.

HTH.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com