ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 08:05:22 -0600
Sharon,

I willl definitely pray that she will spare the life of her child and her
own concience as well.  Everyone I know who has had an abortion regrets it
afterward.  Also, it looks like there would be a good home for this child.
It's sad that Satan has twisted people's thinking to "reason" that abortion
is better than giving a child up for adoption.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!