ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 09:54:12 -0400
One of my counselors taught me an exercise of holding something with the
thickness of a pen between my lips for two to three minutes every so often
during the day if I were having trouble with depression.  He said studies
show that smiling releases enzymes in to the body that relieve depression.
Interesting, because I tried it and it works.  Just hold the pen or
something between your lips without biting on it.  It forces your lips in to
a smile and works the facial muscles that allow the enzymes to come out.

Honest!  It's true!

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie