ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 07:56:01 -0700
We have learned that Gretchen will be seeing her diversion officer today.
Gretchen is under a program called Diversion which would allow her record to
be wiped from the computers totally, if, and only if, she fulfills the
requirements of diversion.  Plus she has to pay them over 4,000 dollars due
to her criminal activities relating to drugs and drug distribution which is,
of course, a felony.  Gretchen has not fulfilled all her obligations and
recently has been called in my her diversion officer for spot check urine
analysis and has been caught not clean as she has been telling us she is.
Today, as I said, we have learned that her diversion officer will be giving
Gretchen a choice.  We believe she will be given two choices.  Either prison
or to be sent to a drug rehabilitation program and probably a secular
program since the Christian program obviously didn't work.  Her two boys
have already begun showing signs of stress at school and at home.  I'll
report on what we hear later today because we are supposed to receive a call
with the results of today's meeting.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com