ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:03:44 -0500
I believe, Dear Brothers and Sisters, that the subtle attacks by the devil
have become more open, but they are still subtle to many of us because we
don't see that our minds are the target.  Wear down a person
mentally/emotionally, and all else will follow.  Phil and Kathy are living
examples of this.  And Angel, too!  Parents have such tough fimes in this
life because that adversary knows that our weakest link is also our
strongest desire.  You know, I have grown to take everybody on this list
quite personally in to my heart, and, since I am physically ill this morning
and unable to be away from familiar surroundings at the moment, I will spend
my time presenting each of you to the Lord this morning.  I have been
depressed lately to the point of just staying in my home and not really
wanting to talk to anybody, but God is faithful, and His Word is my comfort.
Please continue to lift me up as well.  I don't know why these awful spells
of depression and self degradation come over me, but they are strong strong
strong.  Well, yes, I think I do.  Every time I go to the tele-c9onference
and I hear Ed's voice and he makes some depricating remark about me, I lose
it and I go in to a real down-spin for the next few days.  I have resolved
not to go there for a while till I can be strong.

April

All Powerful Redemption In Love John 3:16