ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 19:22:30 -0700
Our daughter owed us for her rent, her cell phone service, she cannot get a
cell phone account on her own due to her record and poor credit, and she
owed some on her dental account we got for her.  She came home today without
letting us know but we heard her car.  So, we figured she was coming to pay
us, since that was what she said she was doing, but she left right away
before I could get to talk with her.  I found part of the money in my desk
drawer and it was 110 dollars short.  She has kept her cell phone off so we
cannot reach her even in case some accident happened with one of her
children.  She turns it on to call people but she turns it right off again.
So, since the phone is under our name and we were going to get the phone
back anyhow from her, we had it turned off today.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com