ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 18:54:15 -0700
Jen,

Gretchen's oldest son is my 10 year old grandson.  His father hasn't been
seen or heard from for a few years.  He is likely in jail because that's
where he was most of the time.  The 6 year old's father sees him nearly
every day.  He also has him a couple of nights during the week and every
other weekend.  My former son in law is a great guy and we have a good
relationship with him and he is very responsible.  He remarried and his wife
is very good to our grandson and she has no children of her own yet but she
is extra good to my grandsons.  We have custody of the 10 year old and my
former son in law has custody of the 6 year old.

Phil.