ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:32:47 -0500
Hi guys,
	Sorry that I haven't been writing much.  I didn't see the news on
Vicki until today, Saturday, but I'm glad to know that she is still
with us.  Of course, I'm praying for you all.
	 Our week has just been so crazy.  That nasty bug has now hit
everybody but me.  Unfortunately, Greg has had to pull extra duty at
the post office because the person that he subs for has been out all
week with an illness of her own.  We have two people in the hospital,
one of them appears to be near death and, last night, he got bit by
the bug himself.  The post office couldn't find someone else to
deliver for him so he had to go in to at least get everything ready
to deliver and then to of the other mail people are splitting his
route and delivering it for him.  They are short handed.  His sermon
isn't done and he is really dragging.  I've been doing extra laundry
and cleaning just to try to clean out the germs and just praying that
I don't get it myself!!  I feel like I'm in a hospital ward with
everybody laying around recovering and I'm the only one with
energy.  Poor family.  Anyway, I'm not taking much time with the
computer, but I know that the Lord has all of your needs firmly in hand.
	 Phil, I'm praying that the Lord will give you and Sandy the
strength to do His will in Gretchen's life.  I'm not saying that I
know what that is, but I know that it will be tough, no matter what.
Blessings to all of you!
Kathy