ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 03:53:07 -0500
Hey, Rhonda Rhonda!

I think that conference sounds wonderful.  I know that Pat Ferguson was
doing something with a conference group, and some of the echurch folks were
signing in, but I have forgotten the PIN and don't know if she has it any
more, so if she doesn't, we can.  Wouldn't it be great to put voices with
the new friends you now know?  I'm so glad you and PM are here with us.
LOL, PM is a member of the PM/AM club, eh?  Well, me too, only I'm getting
up this early so I have time to respond to e-mail and cook dinner and get
the bus.  Wow!  by the time I get home, I'm beat and the last thing I want
to do is to cook a big meal.  Hahaha.

Jen, Li'le Sister, tell Mr. J. G. that I'm praying for him.  And whatever
the results, celebrate if it's treatable, and celebrate if it's treatable
only by God.  We're with ya!

April

All Powerful Redemption In Love John 3:16