ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 05:40:15 +0000
Father in Heaven Thank you that Angel and Fr Paul are willing to devote this time to proof these Bibles and making them ready for the visually impaired public.  We know Father you will put those Bibles in the hands that need them and will love them.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name we pray Amen

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74