ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 06:11:24 -0600
I've done that yes. Brad, which  to me never seemed to be a real popular
name and then you add on the name Dunse pronounced Dunzey and I came up
same... old posts of mine on archived lists and etc. I have always,
ignorantly thought I was probably the only Brad Dunse in the blessed world,
there really isn't too many Dunse's in this world let alone a Brad. But I
was weirdly surprised there is a geo-physisist or something in Canada and a
little tot over in Scotland. Scotland doesn't surprise me as there is an
actual town at one time called Dunse. But there really aren't too many
Dunse's around but more and more crop up as time goes on and the internet
gets more integrated in people's lives. My son, who is Mike Dunse, worked
at McDonald's here in this little town. And one day the manager called for
Mike Dunse. My son started walking over the same time another guy did. They
looked at each other as they arrived at the manager and found out while my
son is Mike Dunse, this other guy was Mike Donse pronounced Donzey as in D
o n s e instead of D u n s e. hehehehe.

Brad

At 07:55 PM 2/12/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>I occasionally type my name into a google search.  Years ago, when I did it
>the first time, I was shocked to find 175 hits.  I started going down
>through the list and every one of them was me.  Either my website or a
>mailing list that had output on a website or even other websites sharing a
>link with me.  The last time I tried it, hoping I would run across another
>Phil or Philip Scovell on the planet, I had something like 650 hits and
>everyone I checked, which were a lot, was really me.  I'm afraid to try it
>now.
>
>Phil.
>

>Learning Jesus
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   If you want people to quit poking holes in your boat, put them in the
boat with you