ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 17:04:43 -0700
Kathy,
You don't have a mean bone in you--I'm sure.  If you haven't read, "love
Must Be Tough, by James Dobson, nls puts it out.
Read it if you haven't.
You actually are engaging in the highest form of love, that is, turning him
over to the Lord.  It is up to Chris to make the right choice now.
God bless.
Praying for you as always,
Vinny