ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:22:33 -0700
Well, Kathy,

I am glad you at least heard from him.  I have learned to be a big skeptic
and I definitely don't ever believe anything Gretchen says and haven't for
years.  So don't think for a minute he slept out on the street last night.
Even if he can prove it by showing the snow in his shoes.  I'm still glad he
called, though, even if he was trying to worm a school pass out of you.  I
did that to my poor mother a lot when I was in high school, too.

Phil.