ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 23:38:41 -0500
I got this message from my friend Toni about Christian, the  bone marrow
transplant is to be  Feb. 28th, but there is an urgent need for prayer
Please join me in praying for God's intervention, direction, peace, and
strength

An urgent situation is happening right now. The other night Christian bit
the inside of her jaw while chomping on some celery. This was around
10:00PM.
Vic and I were already asleep. Because her platelets were so low, she bled
through the night while she slept. Yesterday she woke up with her jaw
swollen
a bit and the bite in her jaw had become a gash and was still bleeding. I
called the doctor and we had to give her shots to help clot the blood. Then
today
when we went into the hospital, her platelets had dropped to less than
10,000. Her jaw was still bleeding. They had to give her a transfusion of
platelets.
But now her fever has spiked way up and we are being admitted. They are
going to do more testing to see how bad the infection is and where it
is....probably
the gash in her mouth. Right now her immune system is altered and we are in
need of the "Master's" touch. Please pray for us. I will get another update

asap! I am in a bit of rush so I will get back in a little bit.