ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:55:16 -0500
Kathy,
The latest from Chris sounds like a rerun!  I admire you for your strength
though I know your heart is breaking for Chris.  I can add nothing to what
Brad said.  We all know that we have to learn responsibility for our own
actions and we must teach taht to our children.   Chris is worth the fight
and one day he will be a faithful servant of the Lord because he has a
mother and dad who love him enough to require him to grow up and be a
responsible citizen.

Ned