ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:35:50 +0000
That reminds me one time I was attending a church and they were having communion.  these tow boys who were in my roll after taking communicon got up and thought they left.  Well it turned out they kept moving back a few rolls trying to get drunk on the wine.  I heard one of the ushers say.  Ok boy's that will be enough stay put.  That is how I found out where they went.  I started laughting figuring out what they were doing.  There is so little wine in those little cups they would have to drink about 100.
--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>